Thursday, August 12, 2010

This is the end.....






Yea, I am channeling Jim Morrison and thinking it is finally the end of summer break! YAY! It has been fun (for the most part) But in the last week or 2 my kids have begun to really be sick of one another. I guess that is the sign they are ready for school to begin. We have been spending alot of mornings outside playing before the heat sets in, baking as always, and just having a good time. Dakota and I finally helped Rory to get the hang of hide and go seek, as long as you NEVER count past 16.Dakota is also really looking forward to Soccer which will start in the next week or 2. Rory is learning how to take turns and has been in underwear for a good chunk of August now! We still need to tell him to go, but he does go. So I guess we have won half the battle!Rebecca is full of fun (and attitude) and is talking, singing,and dancing the days away. I am SO looking forward to our girl time again once the boys are back to school. We are looking forward to welcoming the cooler weather of fall, and all the fun things that come with the season.

No comments: