Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to school

Well The first day of school was good, bad, and ugly. Dakota Had a wonderful day back to school and loved every moment of it. I know, surprising right?

Dakota all ready for 1st grade!

Now for the bad and the ugly bit...
.
.
.
.
.
Rory was SO excited to finally be riding the bus again! He sat in the front room for most the morning, just waiting for the bus...
And waiting.....
And waiting.......wait a min. where is that bus??? Well, the busdriver "forgot" my poor Rory and I had to bribe him for 20 min. to get into the car so I could take him. tons of kicking and shrieking later, we got to school only an hour late and I was assured that this was a one off, and that the busdriver would bring his "A GAME" the next day. I am happy to say today went without a hitch. Here's hoping to a smoother year!

No comments: