Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dakota's Monster Bash

I don't believe it......... Dakota's 6! We had another wonderful party with lots of friends,laughs and good fun! This year The theme was monsters and we rose to the challenge I think! Dakota is excited to have so many friends that care for him, and to be starting first grade in less then 2 weeks. (I gotta admit,I am excited for him to start first grade as well.) Kota is doing good on all his summer school homework, and is ready to start learning more with the next school year. He has been a huge help this summer, from beginning chores (and getting an allowance) to being a great big brother to his younger siblings. Dakota is growing to be such a big boy,and we are proud of him each and every day!

Dakota Being a ham...as always!
Rebecca getting Kota to play monster toss with her
Father and son

Nearly everyone is in the picture...
close up of the monster lollipops
My last minute made " monster cake"

Happy birthday Dakota, Love Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: