Thursday, October 23, 2008
fall at the Greenway
Today Rory and I went to the Greenway while Dakota attended school. Just to spend a bit of 1-on-1 time together outdoors. We had alot of fun! I got some sweet pictures of Rory as well. Much more fun then him running a muck at home! The fall colors are beautiful here. I love being in an area where there are season changes.It is a nice change from the ever green Florida! Rory is much more fun when he does not have to compete for attention. However I don't think I have seen any 2 siblings play together as well as Dakota and Rory. They are very sweet to one another. I can't wait to see how they will love and embrace their new little baby...
Rory really enjoyed himself
looking for leaves
view of the Lake

Rory loves running along the bridge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment