Monday, July 7, 2008

How the time flies...

I cannot believe that Dakota is going to be four in a month's time. I have been sitting here,looking at pictures of when he was just a baby. It seems like it was not but a few months ago. I am so proud of the big boy he is turning into. I am so grateful that I could take the time that was very much needed to stay at home with him. To work with him and teach him all the things that he's learned. He is a wonderful big brother, and is helping to teach Rory right from wrong. He is a very sweet and compassionate young man. He is my one man circus to keep me laughing through everyday. And now...before I could even see it coming, he will be off to preschool in September. IT BEGINS! We love you very much Dakota.

No comments: