Sunday, July 13, 2008
"I'm a big boy now!"
Rory is officially a big boy now. He has a brand new bed. It will stay with him until he leaves home...there's no going back. So I decided to cry my little heart out and mark the occasion with pictures! He is growing up so fast,mostly because he copies Dakota on everything. And the sweet thing is he has no fear of it. He is happy to be in a big bed like his brother. He is happy to use utencils at the table,and go on the big potty. I love that he is driven already. Anyhow, here are a couple of pictures of Rory in his new bed, and one of Rory trying to get Dakota to give him a piggyback ride.
Rory in his new bed.
Rory wants a piggyback ride!
another of Rory in the new bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment