Well, Rory recently asked me if we could do another makeover for him, into an Incredibles room. Ummm, this was a bit tricky since The Incredibles were no longer in demand! (The movie was from 2004) So I tracked down some twin size bedding, and thought I could repaint the space canvas for no cost at all. It was so nice to paint again. It is not a perfect painting, but to Rory it is! He was so happy that mommy took the time to make him an artwork! So here it is....
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Repainting project
Summer is here, and that means catching up on projects! Rory had gotten a total room makeover a couple years back which you can see Here. And then we looked around and realized Dakota really needed more space as he is the oldest, and has more stuff. So we switched the boys rooms and Rory sort of inherited all the decor of Kota's room.
Well, Rory recently asked me if we could do another makeover for him, into an Incredibles room. Ummm, this was a bit tricky since The Incredibles were no longer in demand! (The movie was from 2004) So I tracked down some twin size bedding, and thought I could repaint the space canvas for no cost at all. It was so nice to paint again. It is not a perfect painting, but to Rory it is! He was so happy that mommy took the time to make him an artwork! So here it is....
I am so happy that he appreciates little things like this. And that it was a free fix is all the better! There are still a few more little projects to come, but for now I will take a break and have fun with our kiddos!
Well, Rory recently asked me if we could do another makeover for him, into an Incredibles room. Ummm, this was a bit tricky since The Incredibles were no longer in demand! (The movie was from 2004) So I tracked down some twin size bedding, and thought I could repaint the space canvas for no cost at all. It was so nice to paint again. It is not a perfect painting, but to Rory it is! He was so happy that mommy took the time to make him an artwork! So here it is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment