Ok, lets play catch up. First of all, Dakota is having a stellar year in school! His grades are amazing, he is not forgetting anything at school like lunchbox,or jackets, and he is doing an awesome job at home as well. All in all, the boy is a rock star! So of course, we want to let him know that it is not going unnoticed,and we got him Rollerblades! So far he is loving them!
Next up, Rory. This boy is also hitting a home run in school. He is flying through his schoolwork, and even won 2nd place at the special olympics bowling tournament. (I think it might have been 2nd in his class) Still, a great job. Rory has been working really hard at listening to us, and keeping his hands to himself. Whoever said bribery doesn't work,was wrong!
Now For Fuad. I really don't think I have to say anything else. Just look at how good he is doing!!! He is working hard, and working out, and playing up a storm with the kids. This is my man. He's really awesome!
Lastly, Becca and I are keeping ourselves busy here at home. We got her registered for pre-k in the Fall, and she is so happy to finally be a "bigger girl". Rebecca will be 4 in about a month and is equally as happy about that. She keeps me on my feet here playing and helping get things done around the house. I might just miss having her here to help me, just us girls!


No comments:
Post a Comment