Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dakota's first day of Kindergarten

The first day of Kindergarten! I am here to say everything went PERFECT for Dakota! He says it was the "best first kindergarten day ever!" He told us all about his day, and new friends he played with, told us about quiet time and the bus ride home... He enjoyed it so much! Great job Kota, we are very proud of you!
Dakota this morning, all ready to go!
What a big boy getting off the bus.

Rory and I playing this afternoon, waiting to get Kota from the bus stop.

So here is how I spent a chunk of my morning, painting, trying to keep my mind off of my baby boy starting K today.... I saw a wisteria border like this in a catalog, that went around the whole room, and thought, why not in that bare corner? I think it looks cute.

1 comment:

Corrie Howe said...

I love it. It is beautiful. I like the butterflies at the end.